It’s Beach (Wave) Season:
Make Waves in 6 Simple Steps
The sun-kissed, salt-infused look of beachy waves are hot for summer. The casual, easy-going style is all over Instagram, red carpets and magazine covers. But you don’t have to be near the beach to get the look. Creating the breezy style is easy without leaving home if you have the right products and tools.
Here’s how to make beautiful beachy waves:
2. Blow dry using a large barrel brush, focusing on lifting the hair at the roots up and away.
3. Braid 4-5 sections of dry hair. They can be loose, messy braids that are randomly placed around your head, just make sure to braid all your hair.
4. Run a flat iron over each braid.
5. Unwrap the braids and gently shake them out with your fingers.
6. Rub a small amount of molding paste between your palms and then run them through your hair, scrunching the ends to give some hold to the perfectly imperfect waves. Finish with a medium hold hairspray like DESIGNLINE Hold Everything Spray and a light spritz of DESIGNLINE Shine Mist or a similar shine-infusing spray like Kenra Artformation Spray 18.